These Terms and Conditions apply to all users of Cocreationmarketing.co.uk; they cover all aspects of Cocreationmarketing.co.uk, including use of the blog website.
The terms ‘Co-creation’, ‘Co-creation Marketing’, ‘Co-creation marketing.co.uk’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ or ‘user’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Our company is registered in England & Wales and our company number: 9022612. Our registered office is 71 Florence Road, Nottingham, NG4 2QL. The owner of the website can also be emailed at email@example.com. Our Company VAT number is GB 188015791.
The Cocreationmarketing.co.uk website, including the blog and content contained in the blog, is freely available to all site users, this is subject to the terms: Licence to use cocreationmarketing.co.uk blog website content.
- You must not use Cocreationmarketing.co.uk in any way that causes or may cause, damage to Cocreationmarketing.co.uk or impairment of the availability or accessibility to any of the areas of, or services on Cocreationmarketing.co.uk.
- You must not use this blog in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the blog or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the blog; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use this blog to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or concerning this blog without our express written consent.
- Your content posted to Cocreationmarketing.co.uk must be suitable for all users, including young people under the age of 13. Please read: User generated content.
3. Cocreationmarketing.co.uk comments feature
To use the comments feature on our blog, you must supply your name and email address. We will approve comments before they appear on the website.
Access to the blog is not restricted. We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of this blog, or indeed our whole blog, at our discretion.
4. User generated content
You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to us the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or us or a third-party (in each case under any applicable law).
Your user content (and its publication on this blog) must not:
- be libellous or maliciously false;
- be obscene or indecent;
- infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right;
- infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy, or right under data protection legislation;
- constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement;
- constitute an incitement to commit a crime;
- be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order;
- be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation;
- be in breach of official secrets legislation;
- be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person;
- be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading;
- constitute spam;
- be offensive, deceptive, threatening, abusive, harassing, or menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory;
- or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person.
Your user content must be appropriate and accord with generally accepted standards of etiquette and behaviour on the internet.
You must not submit any user content to the blog that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaints.
We reserve the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this blog, or stored on our servers, or hosted or published upon this blog.
5. Licence to use Cocreationmarketing.co.uk blog website content
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the blog and material on the blog. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
All blog posts found on this site are property of Cocreationmarketing.co.uk and are licensed under Creative Commons.
As such, you are free to share, copy, distribute and transmit the work, under the following simple restrictions:
- Attribution: You must credit the original work, complete with a link back to the source content. For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work (a link back to this page will do the trick).
- Non-Commercial: You may not re-use content for commercial purposes (this does not include community-driven websites, we’ll help here where we can).
- No Copying: You may not take this work and alter, tweak, edit and build upon it, and then call it your own. That doesn’t mean you can’t reference it in your own work we, of course, encourage that and do the same
- Exceptions: Any of these conditions can be waived with written permission by the author.
Fair use and other rights are in no way affected by the above.
5. Email communications
6. Limited warranties
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
7. Limitations and exclusions of liability
To the extent that the blog and the information and services on the website that are provided free-of-charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
You agree to the publication of comments, reviews and/or feedback relating to you, by others, on this blog. You acknowledge that such comments, reviews and/or feedback may be critical or defamatory or otherwise unlawful. You agree that you will not hold us liable in respect of any such comments, reviews and/or feedback, irrespective of whether we are aware or ought to have been aware of such comments, reviews and/or feedback.
- send you one or more formal warnings;
- permanently prohibit you from accessing the website;
- block computers using your IP address from accessing the website;
- contact your internet services provider and request that they block your access to the website;
- bring court proceedings against you for breach of contract or otherwise;
- delete and/or edit any or all of your user generated content.
Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).
10. Third party websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to other websites owned and operated by third parties. These links are not recommendations. We have no control over the contents of third-party websites, and we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
11. Trade marks
Co-creation Marketing, Cocreationmarketing.co.uk and our logo belonging to us. We do not permit the use of these trademarks, and such use may constitute an infringement of our rights.
The other registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks on our website are the property of their respective owners. Unless stated otherwise, we do not endorse and are not affiliated with any of the holders of any such rights, and as such we cannot grant any licence to exercise such rights.
12. Intellectual Property Infringement
Contributors to Co-creation Marketing might share messages and information that they have electronically copied from other sources. As there are many thousands of possible sources spread out across the Internet, including press, journals and forums, it is impossible for Co-creation Marketing to know if a posting or other content contribution infringes a third party’s Intellectual Property Rights.
If you believe that your Intellectual Property Rights have been infringed, it is your obligation to notify Co-creation Marketing immediately. Co-creation Marketing accepts no liability for the infringement of any Intellectual Property Right or any infringement of a third party’s Intellectual Property Rights by any of its contributors or members. However, Co-creation Marketing will endeavour to correct and protect any rights owner through reasonably appropriate action should any infringement come to light.
From time to time we may run competitions, free prize draws and/or other promotions on our website. These will be subject to separate terms and conditions (that we will make available to you as appropriate).
17. Exclusion of third party rights
18. Third party advertising
There may be third-party advertising posted on Cocreationmarketing.co.uk from time to time which will likely contain links to Third Party Sites. You acknowledge and accept that Co-creation Marketing does not exercise any review or editorial control over the content of such third-party advertising whatsoever. Accordingly, Co-creation Marketing’ liability and responsibility for the content of such third-party advertising on Cocreationmarketing.co.uk and any damage it may cause is hereby disclaimed and excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Where Co-creation Marketing provides hyperlinks to a third party site, Co-creation Marketing shall not take any responsibility for nor does it make any warranties, representations or undertakings about the content of such site and Co-creation Marketing does not endorse or approve the content of such third party sites. If you decide to use any link to a third-party site, you leave Cocreationmarketing.co.uk, and you do so at your own risk.
Links to third-party sites in the third-party advertising or otherwise on Cocreationmarketing.co.uk do not imply that Co-creation Marketing:
- is affiliated or associated with the owners of those sites;
- is legally authorised to use any trade mark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the sites; or
- any linked third-party site is authorised to use any trade mark, trade name, logo or copyright of Co-creation Marketing.
19. Entire agreement
20. Law and jurisdiction